Thursday 2 November 2017

Handmade Gift Tags

Hi Guys,

Today I'm going to show you the first of this year's Christmas Gift Tags - yep, I know, Halloween is just over and already we're taking Christmas!  Better to be organised early though as the weeks just fly in from now.

These were super-easy to make and this time I made them using left over scraps of rice paper and napkins from other projects which quite honestly I had never thought of until I watched a tutorial from Erica over at CottageChicClub recently.  I thought this was a great idea and more interesting than just using one paper or napkin for the job - so don't throw away those scraps people, keep them for your small projects!

I will say however that I found it a little bit more challenging using the scraps rather than using just one paper or napkin, I actually had to think about colour, placement, background, matching etc. so it does bring out your crafty side in a big way - and in a good way, ideas kept coming as I kept working.

I've made a short video of the first few tags to give you a more clear view of how they look.  I will be posting a tutorial on this later for anyone who's interested in trying to do their own, as I said, they're easy to do and will give your gifts a more unique and stylish look for Christmas.  See video below:



Thanks for watching, and remember you can contact me by email by using the form on the right or here at Funky-Junk Email  if you have any questions at all, I'm always happy to help.


Bye for now








No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here