Friday 30 October 2015

No Magic....

To celebrate the scary season, here is my final Halloween decoration for this year.  I found the idea for this one on the internet and I believe the design originally came from a stencil.  However, I didn't have the stencil so I used a mix of typography transfer and découpage and I am very pleased with the way it turned out.  I made some small additions of my own too, to add some depth and character. This plaquette was a commission and I'm thrilled to say that it's owner loved it.  I do think this one has something special and I was sorry to see it go - I will make some more like this next Halloween using different colour schemes.  What do you think? Let me know by leaving a comment here or on my Facebook page which you can access through the Facebook tab at the top of this page.  Thanks for looking, have a magical Halloween!

Click to see a larger picture



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here