Wednesday 28 October 2015

Have a Scary Halloween!

Witches, Spells, Cats and Brooms,
Pumpkins, Ghosts, Monsters and Tombs,
Ghouls, Zombies, Bats and Gore,
Halloween is here once more

In my last post I promised I would show you some more of my Halloween craft creations.  These are two mini plaquettes which I made using up some off cuts that I had left over from some recent work that I had done.  I just painted them up with acrylics and then used some cute vintage style prints that I found on The Graphics Fairy website (I love this site, it's a great source for free vintage graphics). To complete the look I added some holes and fed through some matching ribbon for hanging. 

Click to see larger picture

Click to see larger picture

I love this vintage Halloween look.  Hope you enjoyed my post, don't forget to stop by again later in the week when I will be posting another easy to make plaquette.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here