Sunday 25 October 2015

Halloween Countdown

Every year I post a Halloween craft and this year is no different.  You may remember the Scary Lanterns and the Painted Halloween Plates that I posted in previous years and which are still being used today and look just as good as when I first made them.  With only 6 days left, I am running a little late this year but I have been working hard creating some cute Halloween wall decor.  This year it's in the form of plaquettes large and small.  Today I am posting on one of the bigger ones.  I will post again later in the week on the others

For this one, I used a range of media from acrylics, tissue paper and print paper to sharpies etc. and ended up with this flying witch wall plaquette for my front door.  It has been given several coats of varnish so that it's weatherproof but this would look equally as nice as an indoor decoration.  It got the thumbs up from my DS so that's the main thing!!  Hope you enjoyed looking, let me know what you think by leaving a comment.  Have a scary Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here