Tuesday 9 December 2014

Festive Swing Tags

I love swing tags - don't ask me why but I just have a liking for them.  You may remember my post last month on the Découpaged Swing Tags that I decorated.  Today though I am going to show you my idea for some smaller sized Christmas themed swing tags which are very easy to do and are a novel way to present your Christmas gifts.


You will need some small swing tags, glue, a small short bristle paint brush, a pencil, and some glitter in a few different colours.

Draw a picture or design on your swing tag, nothing too complicated, the more simple the better.  As you can see from the photo, I drew Christmas trees, baubles and a star on mine - all simple designs. Paint the shape carefully with the glue using the paint brush, making sure to get right to the edges and keeping the outline even.  Sprinkle with the glitter of your choice gently tapping off any excess and leave to dry.  For more precise shapes use a template such as a coin for the bauble outline or you may prefer the more natural look of freehand.  I think they're cute and will look great on this year's Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here