Sunday 9 February 2014

Display Cabinet

A few years ago when I revamped my display cabinet by painting and distressing it, I had planned on lining the interior with some nice fabric or paper but never got around to it.

As I needed a little break away from my stool restore job, I set about digging up the wallpaper I had bought for the job.  I had chosen a vintage rose wallpaper as I love all things 'old' and this style suits my other home decor.

The job proved to be quite tricky as the wood in the cabinet is rough and uneven so it was difficult to stick the paper to evenly.


The original cabinet was finished in a dark stain and when I revamped it I left the interior unpainted.  Now after having lined it, I will probably paint the interior to brighten it up a little.

This is how it looks:







3 comments:

  1. Please leave your comments here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job looks fantastic your very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, don't forget to watch out for my next project

      Delete

Add your comment here