Tuesday 10 July 2018

Handmade Vintage Style Wedding Journal

Hi Folks,
Today I'm  posting from the South of France where I have started making my first Wedding Journal Book and on which I'll be working for the next number of weeks during my stay here.

This book/journal-making is quite addictive, once you start making them you can't stop and I mean that literally.  You just keep adding and adding until it is bursting with tags, pockets and embellishments.

This one will be no different - I know it - even though I keep telling myself I am going to try not to fill it too much.

Anyway, here is the cover and first pages, hope you like it....let me know what you think by leaving a comment below and don't forget to check out FunkyJunk on Youtube for my videos and tutorials (coming soon).

You can click on the photos for a larger view.

Bye for now






No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here