Saturday 2 June 2018

Personalised Wall Plaquette

Hello again everyone,

I have another one of my decoupaged name plaquettes completed and I wanted to show it to you.

Like the previous one, this is also floral themed and depicts a fairy on the right hand side.  It is découpaged with some beautiful rice paper from the Stamperia collection and on this one I have also included some texture by adding some heavy body paste here and there.


The butterflies were made using cardstock to back some ricepaper butterflies that I fussy cut from a sheet and then glued to the plaquette giving it a 3D dimension.

For the letters, I used acrylic paint to fill in a pencil outline, a bit tricky but a super fine brush did the trick.  Finally a pink velvet ribbon was added for hanging.

I hope you enjoyed my post.  You can comment below with any questions or comments or use the form on the right to email me.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here