Wednesday 4 April 2018

Cream Lace Effect Plaquette

I have been meaning to show you this really pretty plaquette which was a recent commission and one which I wanted to keep for myself.

I used a very delicate rice paper from the Stamperia collection which I découpaged onto some painted mdf.  I added some texture with some raised stencils using modelling paste and aged the piece with crackle paste, wax and some sanding.  Wooden embellishments and ribbon finished off this plaquette and as usual I included a peg and ribbon for hanging a favourite photo.  I'm really happy with the result and I hope it will be much loved by it's new owner.

I hope you enjoyed reading my post, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like or order one of my products.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here