Friday 20 June 2014

Cute Girlie Bags

When the weather is fine (which isn't often in Ireland) I always get a bit lazy with my furniture revamping and craft work and start spending my spare time in the garden usually still painting but instead of house furniture it's garden benches and the shed (which I won't bore you by talking about).  However, I started to feel guilty about not posting much on the blog recently and decided to make some of these cute girlie felt bags again which I've been meaning to do since Easter but just didn't get round to.

These kids bags are for sale on the blog here for €6.99 each and you can order them by emailing me at Funky-Junk Email or through Funky-Junk Facebook.  They can be made to order with your own choice of design/colour. As you can see, I'm still working on the pink one with the heart - the handles have yet to be attached (4th photo).  These are giving me the inspiration to make some grown up versions.....perhaps a vintage look?  Keep watching to the adult version in the near future.

Felt Bags

Yellow Bag with 3 Hearts

Yellow Bag with Coloured Stones

Pale Pink Bag with Heart












No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here