Wednesday 24 January 2018

More Customised Journals

I am totally addicted to making these customised journals, they are just too gorgeous and each one different from the next.

Making customised journals is a really good way to enter into the world of journaling.  The main body of the journal is pre-made as you are using an existing diary or notebook or photo album and you are just adding embellishments, mainly to the cover, to give it your own unique look.  Of course it is possible to add pockets and other decorative items to the inside of the diary depending on how much space exists without using up the actual diary pages.

Now that I've made a few of these customised journals, I am ready and really looking forward to trying out a full handmade journal from scratch.

I have watched a few videos on this process and feel confident I can do it.... now all I need is time!

Below are the latest creations




I hope that you enjoyed reading my post on journaling and that you give it a go.  If you have any questions you can ask them by sending me an email using the form on the right.  I'm always happy to assist.
Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here