Saturday 23 December 2017

Christmas Decoration Sets

Hello guys,
As we are nearing the end of the Christmas decoration-making season I thought I'd post some pics of a few of the Christmas Decoration sets that I made this year  I and I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.  They are a wonderful Christmas present idea for someone special as you can make each set in a different style and uniqueness for each person.  You can adapt this idea to make gifts for birthdays and other special occasions during the year too.  I do hope that you will join me again soon when I will be talking about journaling and showing you some photos of my recent journal making.  Don't forget that February brings St. Valentine's Day and I will also be posting soon with some great gift ideas for your loved one. So make sure to stop by and check out my posts.







Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here