Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas Decorations

Making your own christmas decorations isn't difficult and those of you that follow my blog will know that I do a little something every year.  Last year it was the mini christmas trees which you can see by clicking here.  This year though, I have painted up some little wooden hearts and fireflies that I got as a gift but you can buy them at any good A&C store, I then just added some glitter and hanging ribbon. Simple.  Even the kids could help with this one.  You could also make your own by cutting out some shapes from cardboard - stars, christmas trees, Santas, angels and then paint on some designs or even découpage them.  Why not try a few and have something designed by you this Christmas!

Click to make bigger









Before

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here