Saturday 27 June 2015

Birds on a Branch Vintage Style Plaquette

I love bird designs especially vintage style bird designs so I couldn't resist making this lovely plaquette which I am so tempted to keep for myself.  The pink base is a mix of red, white and cream paint that I mixed up myself to create this great colour.  Of course, I didn't write down the amounts so it will be a challenge trying to make the same colour again!  I think the pink is a great match and at the same time, contrast to the blue and I will definitely reuse this design - maybe next time I will try it with an orange background.  I hope you enjoyed my post, I'd love to hear what you think or answer any questions, so don't forget to comment below or on my Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here