Thursday 15 May 2014

Bedside Lockers

I'm on a roll now having completed the Chest of Drawers which I posted about earlier this month and I am ready to get stuck into these two pine bedside lockers.  The are visually dated but are good quality and in great condition so why let them go to waste when they can be totally transformed?

I recently had my house painted and decided to re-do my bedroom so everything is getting a makeover and I'll be posting on the blog and on my Facebook page as I go along - it's a slow process in between trying to get everyone else's pieces finished, a full-time day job, a house to keep and child to look after - so bear with me!!  I do eventually get there and love the challenge so do drop back to have a look!

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here