Thursday 2 August 2018

Vintage Wedding Journal - The Complete Project

Hello readers,
I am finally finished making my Vintage Wedding Journal and I am very happy with the result.  It is full of vintage style embellishments with plenty of tags and pockets.

It was certainly a challenge to complete this book whilst not having my craft studio to turn to for my tools of the trade but I managed  -  cutting with a scissors instead of my wonderful paper cutter - I did manage to keep the lines straight however!  It's amazing what we take for granted but when it's not there, we do manage.  I suppose life is like this too if you think about it.

I'm happy that it's all done and when I've looked through it a few times (and probably add even more embellishments) I will be sending it off to it's new home and just in time, as my time here in La Belle France has also almost come to an end until next time and I too, will be leaving this gorgeous place for a while.

Below are some photos of some of the pages in the journal.  Don't forget to check out Funky Junk Vintage Furniture Design and Craft on Youtube for my videos and tutorials (coming soon).  You can also find me on facebook by clicking on the tab at the top of the page.

You can click the photos to make them bigger
The Cover
A mini book insert for making wedding notes

Card Pocket and mini bag pocket with tags

Envelope pocket with tags and paperclip heart tag

Decoupaged butterflies and envelope pocket.  Music paper.

Pocket with tags, belly band with heart journal card and doily

A frame to stick a favourite picture

Matching pocket tag and heart with mini bag and tag

Ricepaper pocket and tag and corner stamping

Ricepaper pocket bag and tags

I hope you enjoyed looking, thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think by leaving a comment.
Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here