Friday 4 August 2017

French Chic Bedroom

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful day as I am, here in the South of France. I've just finished decorating the bedroom in my little holiday home and thought I'd share the pics with you.

Although I've had my mobile home for some time, I hadn't gotten around to fixing up my room until now and as you can see from the photos, it's a big change for the better.  Now it's cosy and light and comfortable.

I painted the awful yellow walls in a fabulous taupe colour, bought a new white bedside locker, made some cream colour curtains and got some nice linen and lace boxes for the shelving, a lovely new lamp that matches the room colour and some small trinkets to decorate.

On the bed you will see a lovely French style bedspread and cushion to match which I picked up at the local market at a stall that has the most wonderful household linens and where I am a regular customer!

The bits you can't see are a new mattress and some additional shelving inside the wardrobes.  I'm so happy with my work and how my bedroom looks.  What do you think?  Let me know by leaving a comment below or you can send me a message on the right hand side of this page.

Newly Styled Bedroom
Bedroom Before 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here