Saturday 12 November 2016

Cupcake Time Heart Shaped Wall Plaquette

Cupcakes are loved by almost everyone so when I laid eyes on this great cupcake napkin I knew it would be perfect for a kitchen style plaquette which I think I have only done once before. Click here.

I had some heart shaped blanks which were ideal for the job and as I wanted to have some typography included to make it more kitcheny, I cut out a heart shape in the centre of my napkin using a stencil shape, which allowed me some space for transferring my text.

The transfer was done putting reverse text onto a glued surface and leaving it overnight before removing.  It's a foolproof way of transferring small graphics.

I outlined the heart shape in the centre with a paint pen and then coated it with some layers of sealant to protect it.  Here it is - you can let me know what you think by commenting below and if you would like to hear more from Funky-Junk you can follow me by filling in your email address at the top left of the page.




Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here