Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas Centre Pieces

Hi readers, I've been crazy busy lately and it's been a while since I've posted here so I thought it was about time I got organised for Christmas and got some decorations made. There's nothing like a festive centre piece to brighten up any table or sideboard during Christmas and New Year and so I decided to keep my first creation this year more on the traditional side. Here it is:

Traditional Centre Piece

The second one is more contemporary and as it's simple, would fit in to almost any setting.

Silver Centre Piece

Over the next few weeks on the run in to Christmas I will be posting more Christmas decorations and some more centre pieces, so keep watching!  Don't forget you can comment below or on Funky-Junk Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here